Turnstone provides a broad range of environmental and due diligence services for a variety of real estate-related services, including a variety of natural resource services to satisfy permit requirements on the state and county levels.
- Site Evaluation and Environmental Assessment
- Transaction Screen Process
- All Appropriate Inquiry
- Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I & Phase 2
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Conservation Easement
- Natural Resource Assessment
- Significant Natural Resource Report
- Wetland Delineation & Mitigation Planning
- Environmental Permitting Assistance
A Way Forward
The increasingly complex real estate industry requires partners who understand and can anticipate the needs of their clients. Failure to recognize potential and real environmental liabilities and/or an inability to quickly identify and effectively communicate “red flag” issues early in the due diligence process can be costly.
Turnstone understands environmental concerns. We are well-known in the industry for providing our clients with independent, professional and scientific results in clear, concise and accurate reports. With over 15 years experience collaborating with landowners and regulatory agencies, Turnstone has the ability to deliver and communicate complex findings within tight time constraints to meet the concerns and needs of our clients.